Memories Are The Treasures That We Keep Locked Deep Within The Storehouse Of Our Souls, To Keep Our Hearts Warm When We Are Lonely.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Will Tomorrow Be Better Than Today?

When things gone wrong or not to our expectation in our lives, how many times we have heard that “tomorrow will be better than today”? I bet you heard it many times. We heard it from others as a consolation statement and we even repeat it in our heads in an attempt to believe that tomorrow, somehow, will be better than today….but how about if you don’t see that better tomorrow? I said this because most of us, go through life with ideals of what should be perfect. Like a perfect job, perfect marriage, perfect family, and perfect relationships with our friends. When things go wrong with those ideals, we have the choices to either change it, change ourselves, tolerate it or walk away from it. However, most of us ended up tolerating it or put up with it, by compromising and consequently making everyone happy but ourselves.

On the other hand, most of us go through life by building our own little worlds around those perfect ideals, forgetting that if we don’t take care of ourselves from within and work toward to better ourselves as human beings, we will not see tomorrow being better than today. Some of us are just waiting for miracles, forgetting that even miracles need a prayer and intention to manifest. Others go pretending to have a perfect life by putting a show of happiness and abundance for everyone to see it or becoming a walking billboard screaming “I am happy” while their inner truth are rotten from inside.

Should we be slavering our own happiness for others? Some people say that is an act of selfishness. Is that true? Here we have to use our wisdom as there is no right or wrong from it, since it’s a matter of perception.I just came to the choice to change myself to a better me, while walking away from those that refuse to better themselves.

I realized, that to see a better tomorrow, it has to start within me while changing my surroundings. After years of tolerating others, I am walking away leaving them with their own karma, while I will try to recover from all the bad choices I have made. I need to do this today, in order to see a better tomorrow. All I can tell you is that, what ever is wrong in your life today, do what ever it takes to make it to what you want it to be in reality, but by all means do not tolerate or put up with it, because if you do, you will loose your truth self and the opportunity to be happy.

Warmest Regards,

No comments: