Memories Are The Treasures That We Keep Locked Deep Within The Storehouse Of Our Souls, To Keep Our Hearts Warm When We Are Lonely.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hoping For A Better Tomorrow

As I look back at all that I have being through the years and believe me, it takes guts to share a part of my life with anyone that might stumble on this blog. The way I look at it, we are all mirrors of each other. Some of you might have live this already, some of you are glad that haven’t live this at all, or perhaps like me… some of you may wonder what is next... I only hope that you understand, despite all the bad things we go through life, we have to keep on living…because not everything is bad, there are moments of joy worth living for...Years of lessons, trials, tears, self-discovery, physical losses and letting go of what no longer worked in our life. Sometimes we have to forgive the events that happen in our lives, as well as forgive ourselves for the feelings and actions we put through those events.I know it’s not over….for there might be more days, months or years of challenges, survivals, triumphs and more to let go of what is not enhancing our soul...but for sure I know, with hope and prayers, that it will be a lot better than the past and that alone, keeps me going......Hoping for a better tomorrow!

Warmest Regards,

No comments: