Memories Are The Treasures That We Keep Locked Deep Within The Storehouse Of Our Souls, To Keep Our Hearts Warm When We Are Lonely.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back To The Past

Form 1

Form 3

Sitting (L-R) : Loh Ah Sang, Haris Koh, - ? -, - ? -, Fong Yok Koh, Hashim Wahiduddin, Mr Tan Beng King, Mansor Ahmad, Manimaran, Wong Seng Mooi, Baba Shah.

Middle Row (L-R) : Yap Yong Beng, Jakjit Singh, Ismail Baharom,Bakhtiar Mohd Noor, Yours Truly, Ghazali Omar, Norwawi Abdullah, Azman Samsuddin, Ilias, - ? -, Nazri Abdullah.

Back Row (L-R) : Borhan Mat Aris, Mahmud, - ? -, Anthony Sami, V Mohan, Pramjeet Singh, Naga Sundram, Saiful Bahari Hasan, Azman Palastin, Azman Samsuddin, Sahrifuddin, Azahar, Rosli Wasli, Tan

These are just some of the sweet memories of yesteryears I went through while I was studying in Sultan Badlishah School, Kulim, Kedah. Age must be catching up with me for I don't seems to recall some of my friends name though the images of their faces are still lingering in my mind.

I came to know that 1 of my best friends, Bakhtiar Md Noor had passed away. May his soul rest in peace! He was a great friend to me. A jovial guy he was and very humble too.

Update - Those names in red text have passed away. May their soul rest in peace!

Warmest Regards,

1 comment:

Happy happy said...

I see a photo that i also have....hehehe. Nice blog keep it up.