Memories Are The Treasures That We Keep Locked Deep Within The Storehouse Of Our Souls, To Keep Our Hearts Warm When We Are Lonely.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Illusions of Sadness


I often wonder when I am sad or upset, "why this is happening to me” . Well, I don`t have an answer for this question, but everyone has gone through what I am feeling at one point or another, so my consolation could be the fact that I am not the only one that feel sad.

Many people make illusions out of sadness. When I stay alone at home and think of my life and of what has made me sad, illusions start to appear. Hope is the last thing that goes away, the hope will always stay with me even in the most bad situations. Illusions of Sadness keep me still wanting something or still fighting for what I wish for. Just a wish that may never become reality, a wish remain a wish!

Sadness is somehow related to the consequence of life, that happened beyond our control and life is full of challenges and surprises either good or bad . Life is nothing without loving someone, without knowing the intense feeling of love so, Illusions of Sadness are often a way of staying calm when you suffer.

Warmest Regards,

No comments: